Preston playing on the floor!
I love this picture! Hs pj's are so cute!
Preston trying to eat his new toy!
Bryan asking who cut Preston's hair?
Preston playing in the walker!
Preston and his mommy listening to animal sounds on her phone!
Preston and the few Indian Paint brushes by our front yard!
Preston picked me a flower!
"What's next on our list of things to do?"
Preston loving on his Uncle!
Preston visiting with his Granny and Papa!
Preston very relaxed in his Granny's arms!
Preston listenng to Papa tell him a story!
What a cute 10 month old! Cutie pie!
Granny and Preston
Preston is such a laid-back boy!
Papa and Preston
Papa laughing at Preston!
Preston memorized by Papa's button!
Granny, Papa, and Preston
Granny telling Preston a story!
Granny, Papa, and Preston
My two nephews, Colton and Preston
Doris and Jerry stopped by to see Preston for a little while too!
I LOVE this picture! Preston is saying, "Yum, Yum!"
"Hi Aunt Lorey!"
Baby Colton
Colton just relaxing!
Colton smling at his Aunt Lorey acting goofy!
Colton taking a cat nap! What an angel!
Preston taking his cat nap!
Preston having fun playing with Granny!
Colton...he is so very precious! He loves to talk to his Auntie!
Colton giving me his 'mad' face!
Colton, 6 weeks old (almost)!
My handsome nephew is ready to go hunting for pigs with his Uncle!
I know I said it a million times but I had such a wonderful weekend with my nephews! I wish every weekend was as good as this past weekend! They are growing up so very fast, it is just amazing! My next post won't be a baby post since I probably won't be seeing any babies in the next few days but I promise I will be back to my old self and post one boring, random post soon (it won't even compare to these baby pictures because they are the two cutest boys on the planet)!!


PRECIOUS
ReplyDelete