A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Monday, August 02, 2010

A Good Weekend

If one of my nephews is involved, it will always be a good weekend!  This past weekend I was lucky enough to watch my nephew Colton.  We had so much fun playing!  He is growing up so fast it is just amazing.  He laughs and laughs and is just so darn cute!  I love when I get the opportunity to hang out with Colton and I must say I think he likes me too :)

He is such a doll!

Playing with his toys!
Loves the butterfly that plays a bunch of music!
Look at those gorgeous brown eyes!
Such a cute, cute, cute boy!
Just a playing!
I love this picture of him playing with his paci!
I'm so glad his Mommy and Daddy let him come visit his Aunt Lorey from time to time!  He is a perfect little angel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment