A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

13 Month Photo Shoot

Granbette gave Abbygale a super cute outfit so I couldn't resist doing a photo session with her.  The pink girly outfit was absolutely adorable and Abby was such a princess wearing it!  Photo shoots don't go quite as planned since Abby has her own idea of what she will and will not be doing these days.  However, we got one great picture to get framed for our wall even though it wasn't what I was originally envisioning.  I was envisioning getting a picture of Abbygale smiling and posing pretty for her Mommy.  No smiles.  Squatting was her posing so she could pick up rocks.  Our pretty, pretty princess changed the plans but it all worked out wonderfully.  We got a picture of Abby squatting, looking away but I think it turned out very sweet!

On a different note, how many faces is Abby making in all the pictures.  I love her facial expressions (like her Daddy).  She cracks me up with all her faces!  To me this photo shoot showed off many of her "what are you doing Mom" and "come on Mom" faces.







































No comments:

Post a Comment