Abby knows exactly what she wants and expects to do just that. If she has her mind set on something, that is what we will be doing. She will not give up until you give in. She has started throwing her little fits. She sits on the ground and throws herself around. She is so sad and angry, but she still looks so darn cute! She is our little miss drama queen for sure. And the funny thing is we really don’t discipline so she gets mad for no reason at all (when she is tired and doesn’t know what she wants or wants outside when we are inside). I know, I know…we really don’t discipline – keep comments to yourself. Abby just doesn’t need it :) ha, ha!
Abby loves the beagles, George and Matty. She chases them, tries to feed them, wants to hug/pet them, and wants to throw the ball on them. She is very interested in George and Matty these days.
Miss Abbygale is a country bumpkin. She knows more about hay then any 19 month old. She loves seeing and picking up hay. She points it out where ever we are and she sees hay. Hay is for the cows to eat is what she always says. Abby also loves rocks, sticks, animals, 4-wheelers, Rangers, and all things country. She loved the baby cow that we bottled fed for a few days. She would say “Ahhh” and pet him and try and hug the little guy. However, she doesn’t like getting very dirty at all. She freaks if she gets too dirty. Abby has such a big heart and is full of love. She just melts my heart!
Abby still is NOT sleeping through the night. She wakes up still about 3 times for milk. She usually goes to bed around 9:30 pm and wakes up around 12:30 am, 2:30 am, and 4:15 am. She drinks about 4 cups of milk at night still. I can’t figure out how to stop this because I don’t want to refuse milk to her. Abby still isn’t the best eater so I am thinking when she starts eating more this will help her sleep through the night. She isn’t that interested in food. She loves to feed you but not herself.
Abby seemed to be interested in the big girl potty and the whole potty training concept. However, she threw that interested out the window and now has no interest in sitting on the potty or anything. I’ve paused potty training for now and hope to get back on it when Abby is around 2. I am waiting for her to show some interest again.
I say it with each month’s post, but the past 19 months have been the best months/years of my life. Abby brings so much love, joy, and fun to my life. She’s always cracking me up with her silly-ness and her personality is just great. She is such a loving soul and is just perfect. Each day is an adventure that I never want to end. I love my baby girl with all my heart and soul. Abby you are so smart and beautiful and I can’t wait to continue to watch your personality and attitude grow. You are the best thing EVER! Daddy and I love you to the moon and back and more. XOXO!



No comments:
Post a Comment