A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Monday, August 25, 2014

Abbygale's Sayings at 2 1/2 - 3 Years Old

Abbygale is full of attitude and is such a hot, sweet mess.  Some of her funny sayings are:

1) That is so not funny.
2) I'm digging for diamonds (use your imagination).  So trying to break this one!!
3) When I grow up I want to be a "princess."  Or a "mermaid."
4) Mmmmmm. Mmmmmmm.Yum!  Yum! (As she is licking her fingers or as her face is covered in pizza sauce).
5) It is really so cold.
6) Damn it.  Yes, she uses this world perfectly.  Who did she learn this from?!?
7) I want that "really bad." Or I missed you "really bad."
8) Did you bring me a surprise?  Every single day I go to work she expects a surprise toy.


No comments:

Post a Comment