Mom Failure - No pictures to document our wonderful Thanksgiving break!
Monday, December 01, 2014
Thanksgiving 2014
Thanksgiving 2014 was good and relaxing but not as traditional as prior years. I like tradition and really want Abbygale to have lots of traditions as well. The day before Thanksgiving we went to Danny& Melissa's for a traditional Thanksgiving feast with the Ingram's. It was a lot of fun and great visiting with everyone who we do not get to see often enough. Thanksgiving we just spent as a family (the three of us) around the house having quality time. The day after Thanksgiving we had dinner with Mawmaw and Pawpaw and Preston. The cousins had so much fun and love each other so much! It is so cute! Saturday afternoon, Abbygale and I went to Granbette's for the night to visit. We got to visit with David, Suzanne, and Ashley and saw Cindy for a few minutes too. It was great visiting and seeing Granbette and everyone. Abbygale was not ready to leave Granbette's house. She (as well as I) love Granbette so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment