A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Thursday, August 06, 2015

Abbygale Kate Helford - July 2015 (Almost 4 Years Old)

We took some pictures for Abbygale’s 4 year old birthday invitations.  She has been wanting to have her birthday at Chuck E Cheese for about a year now so she is beyond excited.  At ALMOST four, she is nothing short of a mess.  She is so much fun – I am loving this age.  She is the boss of the house, sassy as all get out, but also so sweet and gentle.  She is a doll – my angel who I love more than anything.  She loves to watch television, play, has a great imagination, loves to help her Mommy, fish, and help her Daddy drive the tractor.  She is the perfect mix of country and city.  She is a princess but also such a tom-boy.  She is attached at the hip to Mommy but is such a Daddy’s girl too.  I guess the saying “Daddy’s Girl and Mommy’s World” is so true in this household. 


Abbygale – I love you so much.  You are just beautiful and so perfect.  I can’t wait to celebrate many, many more birthdays with you and create a lifetime full of memories.  Always follow your dreams and always have a soul full of confidence.  You rock my sweet girl!  Love you to the moon and back and more, forever and ever – Amen.  XOXO!!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment