Abbygale Kate at 4
Years Old
1)
If you could live anywhere in the world, where
would you live? Red Rock or Hawaii
2)
What do you think is in Outer Space? The moon and somebody walking on the moon
from a long time ago, space rockets, and moon rocks.
3)
Where is the most wonderful place you have ever
been? The beach with Granny, Brenda,
Mommy, and Me.
4)
What are you good at? Making pictures for her Mommy that says “I
Love You”
5)
What are you most proud of? When my mommy had
me!
6)
What is the worst smell in the world? When Daddy farts in the car and a skunk.
7)
What do you want to be when you grow up? A baby nurse.
8)
Who is your hero? Superwoman or Spiderman or Shera or He-man.
9)
What is your favorite song? Watch Me by Silento. Abbygale calls it “Nea Nea”
10)
Who is your best friend? Brooke and Daxton
11)
What is your favorite thing to do with
family? Open Easter eggs
12)
If you had a million dollars what would you
spend it on? A humongous house.
13)
What is your favorite word? I love you Mommy and Daddy so much. I really want to go to Hawaii. I love you to the moon, Hawaii, Heaven,
Yellowstone, and back to Red Rock.
14)
If you had to give away all your toys but one
which one would you keep? I would keep
all of them.
15)
What are you thankful for? I’m thankful for my puppy dogs that died but
I still love them so much.
16)
What is the greatest thing about being you?
Making crafts and little pictures.
17)
What is the best day of your life so far? Going swimming at Brenda’s or Brooke’s
swimming pool.
18)
If you could pick one meal for Mommy to make you
what would it be? Taco meat.
19)
What do you love most about Daddy? Taking me fishing.
20)
What do you love most about Mommy? Giving me brownies and shopping for toys with
me.


No comments:
Post a Comment