A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

February 1, 2011 - Week 9

Wow—We made it to week nine and I am actually feeling so much better overall. I am still tired (but not as much) and I still feel nauseas from time to time but again that has decreased from prior weeks too. I am feeling so much better but still am not quite my old self. I feel like I am running to the restroom constantly and at night I wake up a few times now. I miss being able to sleep through the night but I know those days are gone for a long, long time! Me having to wake up and run to the restroom at night is preparing me for waking up with our little one. All my clothes still fit at the moment but I am sure my days are numbered! I haven’t had any real cravings yet—I have always craved Mexican food and that hasn’t changed! Well, I have been craving Girl Scout cookies for a few weeks now but my mother-in-law fixed that by giving me a box of Thin Mints—yum! I know, I know I need to start eating healthier…I'm working on that.

Our baby is about the size of a green olive and weighs approximately .07 oz. Even though the baby is so small it is amazing to me that 99% of all the muscles can be identified and every internal organ is present (but not fully developed).

This week I do not have any appointments, which actually feels great since I feel like I have been sitting in doctor’s offices or at the labs for weeks now. No one is poking at me this week-thank goodness! Actually my next appointments (checkup and sonogram) are the last week of February so I have a few weeks to be left alone :) Those who know me know that I rarely go to the doctor’s office so this has been a little bit of a change for me!

Here are some pictures from week nine!

Again, Bryan always starts off with a head shot!
Week 9
Week 9
Stomach Picture, Week 9
My Big Stomach, Week 9
Our Baby, Week 9
Speaking of babies, big brother, George, and big sister, Matty, are ready to meet their brother/sister already.  They keep asking when they will get to play with him/her, but we have to let them know the baby has to stay 'baking' for quite a while still! Here are the cuties....
Precious Pups!
George
Matty

1 comment:

  1. 9 weeks felt like a milestone for me, too!

    And don't worry, you WILL be sleeping through the night real soon! Once my uterus grew up closer to my belly button and baby boy had more room to move around in, he got off my bladder and life was good again! I can't remember exactly but it was about 12-15weeks. :D

    ReplyDelete