I am feeling still just okay. Some days (like yesterday) I felt really good all day long and had quite a bit of energy. Other days (like today) I have the wonderful sickness feeling and fatigue. Joy-joy! I did get my house cleaned so I am super excited about that—it was in dire need of a good cleaning! I might be on my butt the rest of the week but at least I have a clean house to come home too!! I can't complain too much because I have heard/read horror stories about pregnant women. My symptoms are all manageable so I can deal with them. I know they will or should get better in the next few weeks so I am looking forward to that. I am just happy to be starting a family and think of how this is all a blessing so I cannot complain!!
George and Matty are super excited (NOT) about having a brother or sister in the house. Poor pups aren’t going to know what hit them. Their perfect little dog lives are not going to change much—they will still be spoiled rotten and loved by us. They don’t require that much attention anyways—they just want to be in the house with us and go with us (when they can). They want to be part of the family, which they are a BIG part and that will not change!! George and Matty are my babies and they always will be my babies!! I love these new pictures of them snuggling with each other—they are so sweet!!
Today I am 8 weeks and 1 day along in the pregnancy. It is still early on but so far-so good. I have my next ultrasound and doctor's appointment in about 4 weeks- on February 23, 2011. I told Bryan to take my weekly pregnancy pictures and this is what I got....
(It is actually the best picture out of all of them because my pudgy-ness is not showing all that much!!!)
8 weeks
8 weeks belly shot
For fashion purposes let's get both sides of that baby :)


I'm so excited for you that you get so many ultrasounds, your appointments must be so fun! :) On another note, your hair is BEYOND cute!!!
ReplyDelete