I don’t have much (if any) change to report from last week. I am still feeling pretty good. I have most of my energy back but still tend to go to bed early at night. I’ve determined I need my rest at this stage in the pregnancy. By 8 pm, I am so tired it is best if I get a good night’s sleep. This way in the morning I feel great! I still have some heartburn. I am still able to fit in most of my clothes. The jeans that were tight to begin with or really tight but the jeans that fit comfortably still fit pretty comfortable. I have not one maternity anything in my house yet so that is something I am going to have to start getting pretty soon. I’m scared one day I am going to wake up and none of my clothes fit and I have no maternity clothes to wear. That would be awful! In the next couple of weeks I will be moving maternity wear in the house so I will be ready! The only other real change is my fingernails have gotten strong and long. I love that!! I love having longer nails but in the past they would break super easy. Now I have some pretty tough nails from the prenatal vitamins which is a huge plus!
Our baby has grown to about the size of a lime and is expected to double in size by next week. Our baby should now be able to stretch, do somersaults, and forward rolls. Also the ‘manly’ or ‘womanly’ parts are developing now even though you can’t tell the baby’s gender at this point. All major organs are present and the circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems have been laid out. From this point until delivery, development is mostly about growth and integration. I thought it was very interesting from this point until delivery, our baby’s weight will multiply up to 1,000 times. It’s incredible to me all the changes taken place inside my stomach!
Next week I have a sonogram and checkup, so I will have more to report. Bryan’s funny and jokes I am eating us out of a house and home. What do you think from the week 11 pictures?
Head Shot - February 15, 2011
Week 11
Week 11, Stomach Picture
Stomach at Week 11
Our Baby, Week 11
Here are a few pictures of our Baby's Big Brother and Sister. George and Matty want to make sure they are still going to be feed when their brother/sister comes along. They keep telling us to PLEASE not forget about them--they love us too. I keep saying no worries, they are my babies too! There will always be love for George and Matty!
Matty, February 15, 2011
George, February 15, 2011
Matty and George
Matty and George (love George in this picture)!



Gotta love those strong long nails, I sure love mine!!!
ReplyDeleteCheck out Old Navy's Maternity selection online as they just extended their sale 30% off!! I think we are fairly similar in size so, I suggest a "Medium" (what I wear in their tops) for all their cute tops. You have to return them via mail but it's free and they have so many cute things that can grow with you through the end. :)