Our baby is about the size of a peach and weighs approximately .81 oz. Up until this point, our baby’s head has been proportionally larger than the rest of his/her body. But now the body will start to catch up and grow more proportional to the head. Also developing this week is baby’s vocal chords. Of course we won’t be able to hear any sound since he/she won’t have an air supply to enable him/her to make sounds until after delivery. We will be getting lots of sounds (crying) before we know it though!!
I have started looking a little for a crib, dresser, and rocker. No purchases have been made yet but I am getting an idea of what my options are at each store. Who knew that JCPenny’s has a great selection of cribs/dressers with good reviews!!
Ready for Week 13 belly pictures? Here you go…I feel so much bigger than before, what do you think?
Momma-To-Be's Face Shot Taken By Daddy-To-Be :)
Week 13
Week 13 Snapshot
My Growing Belly, Week 13
Week 13 Belly
Our Baby at Week 13


Yea for comfy maternity clothes!!!
ReplyDelete