I went to the doctor on Tuesday (3/22) and met with my doctor, Dr. Laurette Smith. They weighed me (what fun), took my blood pressure, found and listened to the baby’s heartbeat, and pushed on my stomach. I have gained 4 pounds so far but I feel huge!! Dr. Smith said the baby is growing out so that explains my back pains. The heartbeat was in the 150’s, which they said was also good. Overall, they said everything looked normal and I would see them in a month. However, I have a sonogram on April 7 scheduled with Dr. Darby. I think Bryan and Eva are going to go with me to the anatomy sonogram. I can't wait!!
I feel like I am getting so big already. My stomach feels enormous, especially compared to other people who are due just a little while after me. I guess I am so short that when Baby grows, he/she has to grow out! I’ve been told I am going to be ‘huge’ by the time I deliver. I’ve also been asked if the baby shower we had for a friend was for me (this was this past Sunday so I was just 4 months pregnant). Therefore, I know I am showing to others too. Oh well, if I gain a ton of weight then I just do; it is what it is :) I don’t eat a ton more than I did before but when my stomach is growling I do eat!
Baby is growing at 4 months, take a look.
My bump makes me look so fat!
Wow, 4 months and I'm huge!
My stomach is big!
I look like I could deliver already :)
Sweet Baby, 4 months!


You look wonderful, not fat at all!!! You have got to stop listening to people saying you are going "to be huge" and all that nonsense! :)
ReplyDelete