I’m so excited we only have 20 more weeks to meet our little girl. I just can’t wait! We still have lots of work to do (everything really)! Our little girl needs to keep on cooking too so she will come into this world big and healthy! I’m getting more and more anxious and scared about the whole delivery process, but it is just something that we women must do :)
Baby weighs about 10 and a half ounces and is about six and a half inches from crown to rump and 10 inches from head to heel. Our baby girl is about the size of a small cantaloupe. She is now growing so much each week that it is just crazy…I’m sure my stomach will be getting lots bigger very quickly (and I’m already BIG)! However, all that matters is Baby Girl is growing, getting stronger, and is healthy!!
I still have no complaints. I think I just have the pregnancy aches that most women get. I still have the back and side pains, morning gags, and a few stomach pains here and there (usually in the evenings). Even if I was sick in bed for my entire pregnancy I couldn’t complain much because our baby is growing in my stomach and that is just awesome! I love her so much already it is unbelievable. Being uncomfortable doesn’t even concern me because I just keep thinking about our little girl and how much I am going to spoil her rotten (and daddy is going to spoil her even more than me I am sure)!!
I had my FIVE-MONTH CHECKUP (WOW!) Wednesday, April 20th. Everything went well; my blood pressure was normal. Baby Girl’s heartbeat was a strong 149. I have gained 11 pounds to date (sigh) but they didn’t say anything about it and from everything I read that is right on track. I go back again in four weeks on May 18th. They did tell me to start getting organized and preparing for the baby before I get too big and before summer arrives. They told me to work on the room and stuff, register at the hospital and take the hospital tour, and to make sure a baby shower is scheduled early (they don’t recommend having it the last month at all)!! Basically, they told me to start getting with it and get some stuff done in the next ten weeks because I’m going to be miserable the last ten weeks!! I just can't wait!?!
20 Week Head Shot...Mid-Point!
20 Week Head Shot...Mid-Point!
Getting Big at 20 Weeks
20 Week Bump
Big Belly; 20 Weeks
Baby Girl is Growing at 20 Weeks
Half-Way Through the Pregnancy!
Our Baby, 20 Weeks
Front Shot at 20 Weeks (BIG, BIG Stomach)!!
20 Weeks


I have to say, I totally agree! Getting things done in the 2nd trimester when you will have the most energy is best! However, I definitely wouldn't say I'm "miserable" with only 6 weeks to go... I do feel big, tired, and can't physically do as much but am still able to exercise, clean house, and run after Emily. There is hope! :D
ReplyDelete