I was so excited and just lit up with joy! It was an AWESOME moment!! Bryan and Eva came to the appointment too so it was just a moment I will never forget! I wanted (a) a healthy baby, but if I got to pick what I was having I would have picked a little girl so it was just a PERFECT day! I have always envisioned a really girly, girl with dresses, bows, tutus, purses, and shoes! We may be having a tomboy but until she can express her opinion she will be dressed up in all the fun fu-fu girly stuff! I’m just so excited!! I was in shock so it didn’t really hit me for a while but I am just filled with 110 percent love and happiness!
Our baby girl weighs about 9 oz. and had a heartbeat of 161. When they examined her heart they said it is currently about the size of my small finger nail. Isn’t that AMAZING! She is a stubborn girl, that is for sure! She didn’t cooperate very well this time. At past sonogram appointments she didn’t cooperate well either so she already has a reputation with the sonogram tech of being stubborn! I LOVE IT!!!
We had to schedule another sonogram in one month (at 22 weeks) so they can look at the heart and everything again just to make sure they don’t see any problems, but they are pretty confident everything looks great and we have a healthy, stubborn baby girl!! I am in love – I don’t know how else to explain it but my heart melts at the thought of our little girl!
Feet Picture from April 7, 2011
Head Shot, April 7, 2011
It's a GIRL!!!
The sonogram pictures aren't the best this time and can you guess why? Because our little girl is stubborn and gave the technician a hard time so she couldn't really get any good pictures. Hopefully in a month when we go back she is able to get some better pictures for us!



No comments:
Post a Comment