There haven’t been many changes for me this week. I still get killer heartburn but should be use to it by now. I feel our Baby move when I am relaxed and sitting still. I can feel her move throughout the day now (not just early mornings and evenings) but it still isn’t constant movement.
We have completed the painting in the baby room! Yippee! I would say the room is about 95% decorated. I have one large wall left to decorate but besides that the painting and decorations are complete! I have to buy a few more things for the big wall but haven’t decided exactly what I want to do yet. I have a couple of ideas boiling in my head and plenty of time so we shall see some finishing touches on the room decorations in the next few weeks. I’m pretty impressed with the results so far and think it is so girly, girly—which was exactly the idea. Thanks to my Mom who did the painting and helped with the creative ideas. The room wouldn’t be anything like it is now without her help! My Mom is just AWESOME! Thanks to my friend, Lauri, who taped the tree for me because otherwise there would be no tree! Thanks to my hubby for helping with some of the painting and hangings and for putting up with my moodiness! Love to all!
We also got to go through the closet that was stuffed with all kinds of things I have bought and gotten to date. We (Mom and I) clean and organized everything since the furniture got moved into the room. Now everything can be put in its place from here on out so that will be so nice for my OCD!! I still have lots of washing and other preparing to do. I still have lots of stuff to do and get before our girl’s arrival but I am feeling better since stuff just isn’t piled in places! We are off to a good start but the finish line is still a ways away!!
Week 23 Face Shot
Week 23 Bump
Stomach at Week 23
Week 23 Baby Bump
Front Shot, Week 23
Our Baby Girl, Week 23
Baby Week 23
Being Goofy With Daddy, Week 23


No comments:
Post a Comment