I have started getting some leg cramps at night. I wake up in the middle of the night and my calves are cramping, which is an awful feeling. So far I have been able to control the pain quickly by flexing and pointing so I hope this method continues to work so I don’t have to scream and wake Bryan up!
Heartburn is still around and loves me!! It comes and goes throughout the day but it can’t seem to get enough of me because it is always around!! I’ve had heartburn for about six months now and this is one thing I look forward to getting rid of!! I even wake up in the middle of the night with painful indigestion!!
I haven’t been craving anything like I use to. Once something got stuck in my head (Mexican food, cheesecake, orange juice, etc) I couldn’t stop thinking about it until I got some. Recently, I haven’t been CRAZY like before. Of course, I still always want me some good Mexican food but the strong cravings have gone away for now (by strong cravings I mean I have to have it right that second). Bryan doesn’t think I’m quite as crazy as before but I’m sure he still thinks I’m a little crazy! J
The six months have gone by so fast it is absolutely unbelievable! People have been telling me my baby bump is getting more and more round, what do you think?
Week 24
6 Months Pregnant
Week 24 Stomach
Baby Bump, 6 Months
Our Baby, Week 24
Our Baby Girl, 6 Months


No comments:
Post a Comment