A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

June 7, 2011 - Week 27

91 more days until my official due date!  I have experienced mild swelling of the feet and hands and lower back pains.  My back is really the main issue now as some times the pain is fairly great.  I have started to get tired again so I am trying to take it easy for the most part.  
 
I got a call from the doctor’s office and I PASSED my glucose tolerance test – YIPPIE!  I don’t have to worry about pregnancy diabetes anymore, which is great! However, they did say my blood work showed I was anemic so I am having to take iron supplement pills.  Hopefully, these will help since I was only borderline anemic.
Not a lot of changes from last week really, just the same normal pregnancy symptoms of aches and pains and heartburn.  I am growing by the minute it feels like; my body can feel the extra weight that is for sure!  I was told I have started to 'waddle' already - great!  I think my waddling is really due to my back hurting at this point!
I have started to outgrow some of my maternity clothes too (the smaller sizes).  You can only imagine how this makes me feel but I know Abbygale is growing and getting healthier by the day so I am not too worried about my weight gain.  I will begin to worry after Miss Abby makes her grand entrance into the world!!
Almost to 7 months - time passes so quickly!  Here are Week 27 pictures!
You Should Know By Now - Gotta Start With The Head Shot!!
 Week 27 Profile
 Baby Bump at Week 27
 June 7, 2011 at Week 27
 My Big Belly!
 Abby at Week 27

No comments:

Post a Comment