I cannot believe this will be the last week to document Abby’s growth (my belly) before we meet her. I am getting induced on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 so the very beginning of Week 38. However, I decided to document week 38 anyways since it will be about a week between belly pictures. These will be my last belly pictures, which is a little sad for me. Maybe I should show belly pictures of my stomach shrinking each week! At least, I HOPE it starts to shrink back up! This will be the last blog entry before Abby’s arrival. I just can’t wait to meet her and see who she looks like.
No more belly pictures and the next entry will be about the labor and delivery and Miss Abbygale. That is crazy to think about – just crazy!! Mom will be out of the picture after this week – it will be all about Abby! We are so very excited to meet our little girl and start our new life with her. I am sure there will be plenty of sleepless nights but will be worth every minute of it.
Abby – we can’t wait to meet you and we love you so much already! You are our life! We are going to have years and years filled with wonderful memories, love, and happiness. Hugs and Kisses – Mommy and Daddy
These pictures aren't the usual weekly pictures but I have been relaxing (and not getting dressed up) this past week. Therefore, I just took my belly pictures through the mirror of just that - only my belly! Tomorrow we will hopefully meet Miss Abbygale (Abby) Kate Helford!
Awww what a special last pregnant day!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow and an early congratulations! :)