After we got home from the pumpkin patch I decided to try and do a mini photo shoot of Miss Abby with her first two pumpkins. The idea was a creative and great one but it didn't turn out quite as planned. Abby still wasn't having any picture taking. She wasn't in the mood and told me that by crying. After awhile she decided she was ready for a nap so fell asleep when I was trying to take her picture. Needless to say, I don't think we got one picture with her eyes open (without crying) or smiling. However, they were still so cute we decided to blow one up for our family wall!
Abby we love you frowning, smiling, crying, laughing, and whatever else you decide to do. We just 100 percent LOVE YOU!!
Poor Baby!
Our Favorite One!
Abby's First Two Pumpkins
No comments:
Post a Comment