A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Saturday, December 03, 2011

December 2011 Is Here!!

Its December 1st…Abby’s very first time to experience the great holiday frenzy that the month of December brings. The weather is finally nice and chilly and we have our Christmas tree up ready for Santa Claus. We started a new tradition this year that we plan on continuing each year…”The Elf on the Shelf.” I’m very excited about this since I have been ready to start it for years! Our elf has joined our family and is watching over Miss Abbygale so he can report to Santa how Abby is doing. In case you are wondering, Abby is just perfect! She is definitely on the nice list this year.
The countdown to Christmas is on. I love the holidays and hope Abby enjoys them as much as I do too. This year is extra special because now we have a little one to start all the fun holiday traditions and do all the fun activities that comes with Christmas.

We have the Christmas tree up and Abby’s stocking hanging. This was as much as I could put up because Abby really likes to be held. So needless to say, I am not holding her when putting up Christmas decorations so she gets a little upset with me. Therefore, I barely got the tree up and half-way decorated. Next year, our little girl will be walking around so ALL the decorations will be up and our house will be glowing inside and outside! I’m satisfied with the little bit of decorations we have this year but the following years will be so much more and Abby should be excited about it too! Santa told me our decorations this year are okay. Our house is still in the Christmas spirit so we are good! We get a little pass until next year :)

The month of December is here, which is one of my favorite months of the year. Abby is counting down the days until Santa Claus makes his very first visit. She still is thinking of what she is asking Santa for. It’s still a secret at the moment but she better decide quickly because Santa is coming to visit her real soon. He’s going to take a quick break from the North Pole so Abby can meet him for the first time and get a picture to remember for years to come! Of course, other good boys and girls will be visiting him too including Abby’s besties Ashlyn and Kailei!

December has arrived. It’s the holiday season. Abby is ready to hear, “Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!”
Where's Abby?
She decided to take a nap instead of taking a picture with her Christmas tree!






 Watching the lights on her Christmas tree!



I want to get those lights!!

No comments:

Post a Comment