A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Abby's A Shopper

Abby is such a good shopper!  Mom and I have taken her quite a few times since she was a newborn and Abby and I have gone a few times on our own too.  She is so good while shopping!  She loves to look around in the store at the lights and different objects.  She is going to be Mommy’s shopping partner for sure!  Abby likes to go I think.  She likes to stay busy and see new things.  She doesn’t like being bored because that is when she throws her little fits.  I really think Abby just likes being with me.  If I am holding her or she can see me she is such a happy baby.  She wants to be right in the mix of things.  She's afraid she might miss something!  Abby has been with me every time to Christmas shop, shop for her, or just shop for miscellaneous stuff.  She rocks at shopping!!  She is such a good baby and I enjoy spending every second with her.  I can’t imagine her not being with me!!  
 
Abby is also a great baby when we go out to eat.  We have been going out to eat since she was born and she hasn’t thrown a huge fit yet.  She either sleeps or if she is awake she is just smiling and starring at us.  Again, I really think she likes to observe her surroundings and see new things because she studies her surroundings when it is something new.  She really takes everything in!  If she is with her Mommy she is one happy little girl and when she is with her Mommy, Mommy is one happy lady!!!
These cute pictures of Abbygale are when Mom and I went to Austin to finish our Christmas shopping on November 29, 2011.  Yep, I got a head start this year and it feels great!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment