A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Monday, May 07, 2012

1st Time Swimming

Abby went swiming on Saturday, May 5, 2012 for the very first time....AND SHE LOVED IT!!!  She is such a water baby.  The water was still a little chilly but she didn't care one bit.  She kicked and splashed and smiled and played.  She was so happy for the entire 45minutes swimming.  We will be swimming a lot this summer I have a feeling. 

Abby says, "Thank you Aunt Brenda for letting us swim and for swimming with me my very first time!  I had so much fun.  I enjoyed it so much my first time to blow kisses all by myself was for you!!"


































1 comment:

  1. We had the same idea this last week!

    We took Nolan for his first swim, too! Although it had to be in a heated pool as it's never warm enough out here to swim like normal people. ha! Abby looks so happy, love her little hat!

    ReplyDelete