I had a GREAT first Mother's Day! Abby has been hiding a trick from me and showed me her new trick on Mother's Day, which was perfect. She started crawling on Thursday, May 10, 2012 at Aunt Melissa's but wouldn't show Mommy until Sunday, May 13th on Mother's Day! It was the BEST present Abby could have given me!
I love my family to pieces and they made my Mother's Day very special. I got a manicure, pedicure, dinner with the family in Austin, and we also did a little shopping! Just perfect since it was the three of us hanging out!
Here is a quote by Elizabeth Stone that explains being a Mommy. "Making a decision to have a child is momentous. It's to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." I LOVE you Miss Abbygale Kate!!
Monday, May 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment