We walked the Trail of Lights and ended up at the big Christmas tree. Abby and I spun around under the tree and Abby had fun looking up at all the lights. This is a tradition that I did growing up with my aunt and uncle so I loved to be able to do this with Abby. We had a great time and plan on continuing this tradition each year. The Bastrop celebrations were nice and we fully enjoyed them, but the Austin Trail of Lights/Christmas Tree was our favorite. There were just a ton of lights and really put you in the Christmas spirit!
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Austin Trail of Lights - December 2012
We continued with our Christmas celebrations by going to the Austin Trail of Lights in Zilker Park. It was WONDERFUL and really was a WONDERLAND. We had a great time and there were tons of lights and displays. Even though there wasn't an Elmo, there were lots of characters and cool things to look at. Abby loved the train, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, the rainbow, and really enjoyed looking at all the pretty lights.
We walked the Trail of Lights and ended up at the big Christmas tree. Abby and I spun around under the tree and Abby had fun looking up at all the lights. This is a tradition that I did growing up with my aunt and uncle so I loved to be able to do this with Abby. We had a great time and plan on continuing this tradition each year. The Bastrop celebrations were nice and we fully enjoyed them, but the Austin Trail of Lights/Christmas Tree was our favorite. There were just a ton of lights and really put you in the Christmas spirit!
We walked the Trail of Lights and ended up at the big Christmas tree. Abby and I spun around under the tree and Abby had fun looking up at all the lights. This is a tradition that I did growing up with my aunt and uncle so I loved to be able to do this with Abby. We had a great time and plan on continuing this tradition each year. The Bastrop celebrations were nice and we fully enjoyed them, but the Austin Trail of Lights/Christmas Tree was our favorite. There were just a ton of lights and really put you in the Christmas spirit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment