Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Disney on Ice
Disney on Ice came to the Cedar Park Center so we decided to go. We were up close and personal on the very first row, which I think helped to make the event a HUGE success for Abby. During intermission she was ready to go back to her seat for more and she just loved it! The show kept her attention pretty much 99.9% of the time. We saw Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck. These were the hosts. The show included a segment of Cars, Tinker Bell, Toy Story, and Little Mermaid. This was so much fun and Mommy enjoyed just as much as Miss Abbygale. I love spoiling my girl and taking her to events like this. I am pretty sure Abby and I both have the very best time and Daddy enjoys seeing us happy and smiling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment