A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Monday, July 01, 2013

Abbygale 22 Months Old

Abbygale Kate is now 22 months old.  Within the last month Bryan and I have noticed lots of changes.  Our little baby girl is no longer a baby but a true toddler.  She wakes up talking non-stop, repeats everything you say, listens, stares at you deeply while you are talking, and just absorbs everything.  She's a comedian, a sweetheart, and a perfect big girl.  When I ask her if she is mommy's baby, she will reply "sure."  I love! Abby has manners (almost always says please and thank you) but is also a little fireball and can have such an attitude.  I wonder where she gets that from?!? 

I can really not say it enough but each and every day I love Miss Abby more and more.  I didn't know I could even love this much!  I catch myself staring at her in amazement.  She gets a thousand hugs and kisses from me each day.  My favorite is when she wants to "hold hands."  My hearts melts.  She is so perfect in my eyes and I hope she knows how beautiful and perfect she is.

She's almost 2 and is so big.  She is wearing 2T clothing (but could easily be in 3T), wearing a size 5 diaper (potty training in progress and doing a great job), and is wearing a size 6 shoe.  Her hair has gotten so long and curly and blond.  I love the wild hair!  Her greenish-brown eyes can always make you smile.  She is only missing 3 teeth (of which one is coming in).  Only some of her two-year molars are left before she has a full set of teeth.

Abby loves to dance, sing, spin, crawl, and basically just move.  She loves babies (not the real ones) and is always carrying a baby (baby doll, puppy dog, giraffe, Minnie Mouse, etc).  She is such a sweet little mommy!  She gives the best kisses.

Abby has improved so much in dance class.  She hasn't been crying and sometimes even listens to the teacher.  She does move and do her own thing with no problems.  She loves the accessories (stick horse, wand, tutu, etc).

Abbygale is a girly-girl.  She loves jewelry, toe nail polish, make-up, bows, and fancy clothes/shoes.  She gets so excited!

Abby makes the cutest faces. She has learned to roll her eyes and make funny faces when she thinks mommy is crazy.  She loves the outdoors and water especially.  She loves her puppies, George and Matty and wants to help feed them, pet them, chase them, etc.  They still simply ignore her. 

Abby has improved on her eating but still doesn't eat much.  She still drinks milk at night (4 cups) and wakes up every couple of hours.  Her sleeping habits are still like a baby.  However, once you give her milk she goes back to sleep so we are only up for a second or so.

Abbygale has started to help me cook some.  She will pour things into the bowl to cook.  She will be cooking dinner before long :)  She is such a good helper and will put things in the trash for you and listens well. 

At 22 months Abbygale you are a dynamite!  You are full of energy, beautiful, sweet, stubborn, funny, loving, and simply amazing.  You are so special and just one of a kind.  Your perfect.  You are going to accomplish so much in your life and please know your mommy and daddy will support you 100 percent on anything you want to do.  We love you to the moon and back and more.  XOXO!














































































No comments:

Post a Comment