I wanted to keep track of funny words, sayings, or sentences Abbygale says while growing up. Kids are so funny and most people don't ever write down the funny things their children say. Well this Mommy is so here goes:
1) Hobble = water
2) Abby do, Mommy do, Daddy do, etc
3) Matty (the Beagle) = Mommy (just with a different tone)
4) I'll ask "Abby do you want to go to time out?" Abby responds "Sure." [She has no clue what she is saying...LOL]
5) Baby Bop = blanket (Baby Bop on Barney is always carrying her yellow blanket)
6) Abby at 21-22 months: "Mommy. Up." I ask "Where are we going?" She replies "Abby's room." And she took me to the master bedroom bed. Yep, she thinks she owns the place!
7) We sing the "I love you, you love me" song by Barney. Afterwards I will say "I love you." Abbygale responds "Love me." She says "love me" anytime you tell her "I love you." I laugh every time. I think it's adorable.
Update: At 23 months - when you tell Abbygale you love her she responds by shaking her head with a
smile. Too funny!
8) You can ask Abby "Who is beautiful?" She responds "Abby beautiful." I love this self-confidence I am trying to instill in her.
9) Bryan told Abby "no" the other day when she was under the table messing with the electric outlet (yes we have baby-proof covers on them). She stood up and said "Mommy, Daddy being mean."
10) Nany said she needed to color her hair. Abbygale went and grab one of her crayons and started coloring the top of Nany's hair. Smart girl!
11) Every commercial she sees (from cereal to toys etc) Abbygale remarks, "I want/have/need that." We are talking about everything she sees on television. Already at not even 2 years old.
12) Abby is always remarking "Ahhhh man."
13) Abby says "BooYaa" and laughs so hard. It is hilarious!
14) Unfortunately Abbygale has become somewhat of a nose picker. I guess it's the age. We tell her "Yuck. Don't pick your nose. Princesses don't pick their nose." She always responds "Dirt on my nose." There.is.no.dirt.on.your.nose.silly.goose.
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment