I’m feeling pretty good. I sleep quite a bit these days and take it easy for the most part since I am on moderate bed rest. I just feel huge and puffy these days and really worried about the delivery process. It is scaring me to be 100 percent truthful. BUT I keep telling myself thousands and thousands of women do it so I can too. I am about ready for the next phase – coming home from the hospital and wish we could skip the whole hospital stage. Can’t a stork really deliver our baby to us?
I have enjoyed my pregnancy and will never forget the experience. I have LOVED my baby bump and knowing a miracle is growing inside of me. Of course, not all of pregnancy is enjoyable. The heartburn, waddling, high blood pressure, swollen hands, feet, and ankles, and exhaustion have not been a blast. However, overall pregnancy has been such an experience and I’ve enjoyed my pregnancy body (except maybe here at the end). I have enjoyed my husband giving me the special attention and enjoying all the good foods without thinking twice about eating them because they were unhealthy. I just can’t wait to meet our little girl and start the next phase in our life. It will be here so very soon. I am hoping we can at least make it until 38 weeks since it will be a little better for Miss Abbygale!
I had a sonogram and checkup on Tuesday, August 16, 2011. Everything went well. Abby’s heartbeat was 145 and she weighs approximately 7 pounds and ¾ ounces. I was also 3 cm dilated. Abby was moving around and seemed happy still. She doesn’t have a lot of space though—she is in very tight quarters. My blood pressure was also good at 128/88. Dr. Smith decided that instead of taking the risk to go ahead and induce at around 38 weeks. Therefore, I will be going into the hospital on Tuesday, August 23, 2011 to be induced. I have to be there at 6:30 am. WOW!! She will be here in one week!! I can’t wait to meet her but am getting very anxious and scared for Tuesday too! Abby will be here so soon - yippie!!
Here are the Week 37 pictures!
Dogs resting up for Miss Abbygale since she will be here in LESS THAN ONE WEEK!



Oh my goodness! It's so close! I'm excited for you. I know how you feel about being nervous, but everything will be fine :) Can't wait to see pictures of little Miss Abby :)
ReplyDelete