I haven’t always been the most graceful person and it seems like I am becoming less graceful, which I read is normal when you are pregnant. I have dropped numerous things such as our laptop (ouch), mouse, bags, etc. I have tripped numerous times too over my own feet practically! I am so clumsy normally that it is just crazy how easy it is for me to drop something or trip. I am being very cautious these days to try and avoid any major accidents. Wish me luck!
I am feeling Abby move more and more. I will feel her for a few minutes and then it stops for awhile while she is sleeping. It is pretty cool. No one has been able to feel her yet because when Bryan or anyone puts their hand on my belly she immediately stops. She is one stubborn little girl!!
Do I even need to mention heartburn? I am always full of air and indigestion and heartburn is killer throughout the day and at night. It is very painful at times and burns but I’m dealing with it…I take Tums but sometimes don’t think they really work; however, I am getting additional calcium from them! Last night (night of May 24th) I’ve got very little sleep because I was up every 30 minutes to an hour and a half with the WORSE heartburn/indigestion/pain of my life. I’m hoping taking Mylanta or Zantac will help – even though I can only take it on occasions! I’m exhausted today!! Poor Bryan kept asking me if I was okay and I wasn’t dying so I had to say yes but was so uncomfortable and my chest/throat was burning so bad. I’m hoping for not too many of these nights in the future!
I am a week behind on my six month check-up appointment with Dr. Smith but had it on Wednesday, May 25th. Everything is looking good. Abby’s heartbeat was around 148, which is normal. They gave me the nasty orange drink to get cold so I can take the gestational diabetes test next week at the lab. I’m hoping the drink isn’t as bad as everyone says but I am sure it will be awful! I have gained weight; plenty of weight so far!! Need I say more? I almost fainted when I read the scale! They didn’t say anything but I know gaining 20 pounds at 25 ½ weeks is a little much. Hopefully, I will get some energy soon so I can start exercising a bit. Dang sweets that I never wanted before – please stay away from me. Why do I crave you now?
Big and plump but I hope Bryan still sees me as his beautiful wife. :) Here are the 25 week photos:
The Famous Head Shot, Week 25
Baby Bump at Week 25
Stomach at Week 25
Week 25 - Getting Big
Another Baby Bump Picture - Week 25
Look at that Stomach!!
Week 25 - May 24, 2011
Wow!!
Our Baby Girl, Miss Abby, Week 25
Recap:
Week 11 - February 15, 2011
Week 25 - May 24, 2011


I love the name you guys picked, so precious!!! :)
ReplyDeleteFirst, the drink is NOT bad at all - sort of like drinking a flat orange soda. And it's a small amount, just get it all drank within 5 minutes so you don't botch the test! They'll tell you. :)
Second, YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL and your body is gaining the weight is needs, DO NOT FRET! Truly! Pregnancy is such a magical time, there's no need to be stressed over weight gain or exercising! Love that gorgeous baby bump you have and those sweets you are craving!
Third, have you asked your Ob/Gyn about a Rx for the heartburn? It shouldn't be that bad... how awful for you! :( Try sleeping propped up.
Miss you and love your updates!!!