Most people contributed to a gift card for Miss Abby (Janet Holland, Janice Walsh, David Tropea, Ray Faught, Julie Rogers, Wilson Ritchie, Nicole Bailey, Craig Sloan, Sean Taylor, Kevin Hutchinson, Diane Slusher, Janet Melvin, Pam Wooten, Sandra Valdez, Kathy Carrigier, Everlyn Walker, John Duran, and Barbara Zhang). I can't wait to go shopping and get her some of the last things we need before her arrival. Thank you all! Abby also got:
Sarah Bombick - bows and socks
Debbie Pawlik - bathtub ducks, pacifiers, and a gift card
Sharon Adcock - onesie
Mary Etter - onesie, pants, and hat
Amber Culp - diapers, wipes, and cute outfits
Gina Duong - onesies, bib, and a blanket
Sarah Shaw - hand stitched quilt
Payroll (Tracy, Sheila, Denise, and Krag) - bouncie
Rupal Shah - adorable outfit with a coat
Jacque King - soft book and pig hot/cold pad
Dee Dee Peddy- precious country dress and shoes
Wow - Abby is already spoiled rotten!! I LOVE it!! I can't express to everyone how thankful we are. The shower was so much fun and I am so thankful for everything!!


No comments:
Post a Comment