Abbygale is still moving around! She has such a small area to move in because I am so short that she is always squishing my insides (or so it feels like). I have gotten to watch my belly wiggle when she is moving a bunch which is pretty cool!
We are organized for Miss Abbygale! I spent one day this weekend organizing the house, including all of her stuff, and one day cleaning the house. I am hoping we can keep it pretty clean and will just have to maintain it from here on out. Fingers crossed because I am so big it is really hard for me to clean-clean anymore! I got so exhausted this past weekend but the work had to be done!
I am feeling pretty good. I am still tired and still have heartburn but the Zantac seems to help somewhat. I’ve learned if I make myself completely exhausted I sleep better at night even though I have to wake up numerous times to use the rest room. The dogs and Bryan don’t even wake up anymore when I get up throughout the night – they sleep straight through all my night adventures! I have gained a bad pregnancy symptom though – it is the pregnancy snore and I am driving my husband nuts! Part of the snoring is I am a little stopped up (I’ve must have gotten a minor summer cold). I am ready for this to clear up so hopefully the snoring diminishes too! Poor Bryan has threaten numerous times to move out of the master bedroom L
I had another check-up on Tuesday, July 19, with the Nurse Practitioner, Mariann Nielsen. Abby’s heartbeat was about 160 and everything looked good and in the normal range. I do now have swelling of the feet – they told me I know longer have ankles J They also said they thought Abby is head down already so she is slowly looking for her exit!! I go back in two weeks and meet with Dr. Smith.
Here are Week 33 pictures! I can't believe only a few more weeks of pictures and then we can start taking pictures of Miss Abby!!


No comments:
Post a Comment