What are some changes I have experienced while pregnant?
*More clumsiness than the usual Ingram accidents*Forgetfulness
*Less concerned about a spotless house
*An increase in shoe size
*My nails are now a lot stronger and grow fast
*So tired but can’t sleep well – able to take naps now
*Can eat ice cream without getting sick
*HOT, HOT, HOT (when typically always COLD, COLD, COLD)
*A need for sweets when I have never been much of a sweet eater
*Laugh until I cry for really no reason at all
*Unable to keep my feet pretty since I can’t reach them without cutting off circulation
and feeling miserable
*Less stress over the little stuff
*Walk slower than normal
*Killer heartburn throughout the day but especially at night
*A new love for my body (enjoying the pregnancy look)
I had a doctor’s appointment with Dr. Laurette Smith on Wednesday, July 6, 2011. No real news is good news right? Abby’s heartbeat was roughly 140. They told me everything looked good and on track. My heartburn, hotness, and lack of sleep are all just pregnancy symptoms. She didn’t see any concerns. She told me to continue taking Zantac for heartburn but to take it roughly 30-45 minutes before my episodes normally occur. Also take Tums at the same time as I take the Zantac. Let’s see if it will work! I go back in two weeks for another checkup.
Here are the 31 Week pictures:
Profile Picture, 31 Weeks
Growing, Growing, Growing!
31 Weeks Pregnant
Miss Abbygale Kate
Miss Abby Helford
9 Weeks to Go!
Big Belly at 31 Weeks
Abby's Sister, Matty 7/10/2011
George resting for the arrival of Abbygale!
Abby's Brother, George, July 10, 2011
Abby already loves her Big Brother George!


No comments:
Post a Comment