Abby is moving from 3-6 month clothes to 6-9 month clothes. Before I started back at work I went ahead and cleaned out the 3-6 month clothing and organized all the 6-9 month clothes in her dresser and closet. She is set! She is a little longer than average for her age (in 80th percentile for height) so the 3-6 month clothing still fits but is getting more and more snug. I think she will be more comfortable in the 6-9 month outfits. We did save a few of Mommy's favorites to wear one last time so we have about five 3-6 month clothes Abby is going to squeeze into one last time since they are just too darn cute!
Abby is getting so big, so alert, and is growing like a weed. She is so playful and just so much fun! I love spending all my time with my little girl...she's the best big girl ever! Every day she is learning something new and GROWING, GROWING, GROWING!!
Sunday, January 01, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment