You have been eating rice cereal for about a week now and I have determined you weren't a big fan of the cereal. I mixed the rice cereal with formula and you really just wasn't that interested in it. Sunday, January 8, 2012, I decide to try some stage 1/2 foods. We picked peas and you were a lot more interested in that. You ate more than you did with the rice cereal and didn't turn your head trying to hide your mouth. Sunday for dinner I mixed some peas with the rice cereal and you ate good again. Therefore, I have determined you didn't like the plain rice cereal taste because it tasted like bad milk to you. The peas give it a little flavor so you are more interested in that. So you are officially on baby food, as I am going to try and give you some each night and Aunt Melissa is going to give you some during the day. I think you are going to like it because you stare at people eating and try to figure out what they are doing and why. You seem to be very interested in food.
To date, you have eaten rice cereal, peas, real avocados, cinnamin apple oatmeal, and pears. You seem to like them all okay (again, as long as the rice cereal is mixed with something to add flavor).
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment