A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful memories of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Monday, January 09, 2012

One Very Old Family Picture

Mamaw, your great-great grandma, was one of a kind.  She was absolutely wonderful.  I would love to act like I was sick so I could stay the day at Mamaw's.  I always had so much fun with her and she was the BEST cook ever!  My favorites were her smothered steak, rosettes, and banana cake with frosting.  However, everything Mamaw cooked was so good and absolutely home-cooked.  Mamaw loved to dance, which she taught me how to polka dance in her living room.  Mamaw just shinned because she was just a great lady.  I loved her dearly!

Here is a very old picture of Mamaw's family.  This picture is the Annie & Frank Kruppa family. Elsie Kruppa Zimmerhanzel, Edna Kruppa, Annie Kruppa Valek, Richard Kruppa, Emma Kruppa Stolle, Mary Kruppa Brosch (Mamaw).

No comments:

Post a Comment